Friday, February 1, 2013

How to Cope When Deployment Means Missing Family Milestones.

I'm pretty excited about this post.  I pinned our Christmas card from 2011 on Pinterest (from when Trevor was in Kuwait) and it went a tad viral.  Among those who got a hold of it was the Facebook fan page "Military Spouse Central," a part of Veterans United.  Within a day, our Christmas card had over 22,000 "likes."  I commented that it was ours with a very brief update of what the last year had brought us.  They responded asking to interview me for their blog and, of course, I obliged.

Here's the card that started it all:


And here's the link to the blog post they wrote with my interview:

-A

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I LOVE this idea and with my husband is currently deployed I want to do something similar. Can you tell me how big your signs are? Thank you so much in advance for your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe mine is 3' x 6' and it was from http://www.buildasign.com/Troops I hope that helps! I hope you have a very smooth reintegration! Ours have varied greatly :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...