Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Date Night & Alpacas.

Just a quick post about our weekend.  On Friday night, Trevor and I headed to Oceanaire in Minneapolis for a date night.  My dad had the easiest babysitting job ever and Myra behaved very well (she slept the whole time he was here).  We were there to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday (Oceanaire is definitely not in our 'regular night out' budget, but it was a good excuse to use the 'very special occasion' budget).  It was great to get a night to ourselves, enjoy good food and wine, and good company. 


 I got the Hawaii Swordfish

Trevor got the Bigeye Tuna

Rhya and I shared Key Lime Pie


Then on Saturday, Myra and I headed to the Minnesota Alpaca Expo in town (while Trevor slaved away in his study den).  Myra is getting pretty excited about learning animal sounds and her default is "woof woof" so that's what she had on repeat as we walked up and down the aisles of alpacas.  We ran into some friends and family there, too, so that was fun.  (Mostly fun, until a cousin got trampled by an alpaca...but she was okay, scared, but okay.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...