Saturday, October 6, 2012

24 weeks

Another week down, hard to believe it's October! No big news this week. I'm still feeling good, thankfully. I quit taking my Zyrtec a couple days ago so hopefully I don't get a bunch of throat mucous. I had been slacking on walking, but I'm making it a point to keep doing that regularly. Rowdy and I walked on the treadmill together yesterday and today. It's nice to be able to watch a TV show and stay out of the chilly wind while we walk. Spoiled, I know.

Honestly, that's about all the excitement for the week. I've got some big urges to clean our house top to bottom, but I'm only actually doing it in baby steps.

My photographer is at the farm again this weekend so here's the 24 week self portrait.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, momma! When my photographer was coaching baseball games, I used the self-timer to take my belly pics. Can't believe you're over half way... so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...