Friday, March 16, 2012

And by March you mean June, right?

Unbelievable weather.  Smack dab in the middle of March and we've got highs of 81, lows in the 60s?  When is that sneak attack blizzard coming?  Knock on wood...

I love Fridays.  I think I can honestly say Fridays are my favorite day of the week.  I work Mon-Thurs, so Friday is my day to relax, get some cleaning done, relax more, and start the weekend early.  This is a typical Friday morning for Rowdy and me...

He just cuddles up and we have lazy time as long as possible...until I get the itch to be productive.  So, I got quite a bit done around the house today.  Saw some over-ripe bananas in the process so I made a delicious loaf of banana bread, then we were off to Albert Lea to visit Kelli.  With weather like this, it's been a treat to start walking outside earlier than usual.  Kelli, Rowdy and I did a 6-mile walk around the lake in Albert Lea.


 The mermaid statue just looked neat :)


Of course, after a 6 mile walk we needed some sustenance.  Today was the perfect day for grilling.  We went to Kelli's parents' house and sat on the deck with, you guessed it...

Summer Shandy.

Rowdy ran around playing with their dog Lucky-he was so tired but couldn't resist playtime and all that room to run with his new friend.  He's exhausted!



This has been an absolutely perfect week weather-wise.  I went on a walk and grilled with Cassie and Addison on Tuesday, went for a 3.5 mile walk with Rowdy yesterday...


No complaints here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...