Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beergaritas.

One of my very best friends from high school is moving to Texas with her daughter next week.  Jenna and I have been friends for about 12 years and we've lived within an hour of each other almost that whole time.  I'm sad to see them go, but I'm excited about the excuse to head south.  Yesterday I went to Jenna's to help her plug away at packing and cleaning with her aunt.  

When we realized we had done enough work for the day, we all got cleaned up and met some friends at Plaza Morena to kick off Jenna's last weekend in town.



 Jenna's Beergarita

The weather was beautiful! I'm still excited about how nice it has been lately-patio dining in March!  We ate dinner then went to Koryn and Tim's, Jenna's aunt and uncle, for a bonfire.  It was early enough that Letty could hang out for a little while, too.



Just because it's Jenna's last weekend here, we went to the bowling alley for one drink (I'm not much of a bar-goer around here...at all).


Can't wait to visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...