Saturday, March 31, 2012

Relax.

Got to spend some time with some great ladies this weekend.  Started my Friday with a check-up at Dresser Family Dentistry.  No cavities!  And thank goodness or my dentist (aka my dad) just might try to ground me.  

Next was a trip to Faribault for a personal tour of the Faribault Woolen Mill thanks to my good pal, Jana.  She used to work with me at the CRC, so it was great to see what she does all day now.  It's a very old building with a lot of character-the whole thing was very cool.  



Later on, I had a slumber party with my friend Becky and my sister-in-law Jamie.  We had drinks and snacks while talking and laughing for hours.  We need more nights like that!

*******

As for my Saturday...

Trevor told me a few weeks ago that I had plans on March 31 from 10am-noon.  That's it.  I've seemed to ruin, or come close to ruining, every surprise he's had for me, but not this time!  Finally yesterday he told me I was supposed to head to Blown Away Salon at 10, but that's still all I knew.  When I got there, I found out I would be spending the two hours getting a facial and a massage-what a treat!  I've never had a facial and I'll admit it was weird at first.  Once I got used to it, I loved it!  It made my skin look and feel so much better-crazy!  And, of course, I love a good massage, and this one was great.  I was so relaxed I took a three-hour nap when I got home.  Just when I think he's done with surprises, Trevor does it again!  I know, I know, I'm very lucky.  I'm just waiting for the guys reading this to give him crap for raising the bar...

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...