Thursday, December 13, 2012

Growing a Gibbs blog.

I'm doing a few minor updates to the blog layout and such and I just realized... I don't think I ever linked this blog to our pregnancy/baby blog.  Shame on me.

Plenty of people love getting the weekly pregnancy updates, the story of how I/we found out we were expecting, all that jazz.  However, plenty of people may not love those updates, so I decided to make a separate blog for all of that.  I'm still debating where to post weekly/monthly updates about all things baby once she arrives.  Again, it's been very fun to keep this blog going so friends, family and strangers alike can follow us, but the biggest reason I started blogging was to have a digital journal with photos for ourselves.  I plan to keep that up once baby comes.  I hear it all goes by so fast and I just know I'll love having all the photos and stories to look back on. 

So, for those of you who haven't seen it, or have forgotten the link, the pregnancy/baby blog can be found here:

http://growingagibbs.blogspot.com 

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...