Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baby Shower #3.

I had my third and final baby shower yesterday.  I work at a very small office, only 4 co-workers, but they all live out of town so it seemed easiest to have a small shower here at the office.  We combined the day with a birthday lunch for another co-worker which was fun.  It's nice to take a break from working to do fun stuff every once in a while!

Baby Gibbs was, once again, spoiled.  I got some fun, cute, and practical stuff.  Lori made baby a quilt with an ocean animal theme.  Carla got a tummy time toy and a face plate (plate with a bald man face on it-you use the food to decorate him kind of like a Mr. Potato Head).  Mich has been going on and on about this dress I just needed to buy from Target's Nordstrom collection.  I'm not much of a shopper (I've only purchased her some clearance leg warmers so far, everything else is gifts/hand-me-downs) and the sizes were all toddler sizes anyway.  Well, she decided to just get it for me.  I'm sure it will be very cute on her when it fits in 4 years :) And Sara got a couple shirts, a swim suit for this summer and a little baby lamb Beanie Baby.

We've definitely got all the baby gear we could possibly need-it will be fun to use all these goodies and those from my other showers with the baby who could be here any day now...

-A   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...